Minggu, 11 Mei 2014

Example of Descriptive Essay

Diposting oleh Unknown di 04.53

Example of Decriptive Essay

My favorite pet is my dog, Lilo. He is beautiful and easy to care for. Playing with him is lots of fun. He always accompanies me. I have never had a better pet.

Lilo is one of beautiful and obedient dog that I ever meet. He has a beautiful eyes and tiny nose. He also has a soft and white fur. Not only that, Lilo has a long tail and round head. If we are talking about how to care for him, you do not need to worry about it, because Lilo is a smart dog, he knows when the feeding and bathroom time. Usually I give him feed three times a day, and I will bathe him twice a day. More than that, he never disturbs me. It can make me so easy to care for.

There is no more fun than playing with Lilo. Every weekend, we always play together. In the morning, I ask Lilo to play together in the backyard, usually we playing ball there. I will throw the ball and he will pursue the ball until he gets the ball. In the afternoon, usually we do jogging around my house. I do it in order to increase our closeness. Although Lilo is just my pet, but it is very interesting.

I think lilo is my hero for me, he knows when I need his helping. I remembered when thief wanted to steal the property in my house. He immediately barked. It can make me waked up and shocked when I saw the thief took my property. When I wanted to scream, suddenly the thief pointed his knife to me. I was so afraid. Fortunately, lilo came and bit the thief and the thief was in pain. Finally, the population came and they called police. Lilo is very meaningful to me. Without him, I do not know what will happen to me.

In summary, Lilo is a pet that I very love. Lilo is one of beautiful and obedient dog that I ever meet. There is no more fun than playing with Lilo. He is always there when I need him. I do not want another pet,Lilo is the best the best pet that I ever have.

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

Blog Abstrak Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei