Minggu, 11 Mei 2014

Example of Application Letter

Diposting oleh Unknown di 04.57

Example of Application Letter


scs

Vernanda Nopita Sandi Putri
Jl. Ontorejo, RT 06/RW 07, Dk 3, Ngebel, Tamantirto, Kasihan, Bantul
Yogyakarta (55183)
 
April, 22th 2014


Director of Studies LBB Privasi
Jl. Burnijo Tengah No 21
Yogyakarta (55231)

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to apply for the part-time position of English tutor advertised in
@privasi-jogja at www.twitter.com a few days ago. I would be thankful if you would send me more detail information.
I am an active second semester student of English Education Department in Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta. During those semesters, I have gotten much knowledge about English Lesson. It is not only about theory, but also about practice.
I am very interested in teaching. I also very love children. Through my teaching experience as an English extracurricular teacher in one of elementary school in Yogyakarta, I can increase my patience and creativity. I am able to work in individual, pair or work team. In addition, I can operate computer well. For those reason, I believe that my education, experience and skill that I have qualify me as a tutor in your institution.
I am very glad meet with you at your convenience and provide any additional information you may need. You can reach me via my phone number at 0813-6500-8794 or via my email vernandanopita146@yahoo.co.id . Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to speaking with you about this exciting opportunity.

Yours Faithfully,


Vernanda Nopita Sandi Putri

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

 

Blog Abstrak Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei